Miniature Limit Switches 3SE4:Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the Miniature Limit Switches 3SE4... from the SIEMENS factory Amberg and assures the worldwide supply for ongoing demads, spare parts and for new applications.
The miniature limit switches are manufactured in 15 versions in one automatic production line and in different one-on-one working centers and are used in applications like:
- Actuating of auxiliary contacts in circuit breakers and load disconnecting switches
- Control of automatic door interlockings
- Detection of dangerous movements of machine parts
- Position detection with short stroke switching element
The limit switches are UL / CSA and VDE certified.
MyProx - Programmable Inductive Proximity Sensors:Meyle Introduces the Next Generation in Inductive Proximity Sensing
German Meyer Industrie-Electronic GmbH -MEYLE - introduces the MyProx sensor, a field programmable and adaptable inductive proximity sensor equipped with special technology allowing for increased range and field programmability.
The technology utilizes an, embedded microprocessor-based technology allowing MyProx to perform Background Metal Rejection, Band Sensing, and Position Sensing. MyProx also offers users increased sensing range up to three times that of competitive units and field configurable outputs. This new technology allows the sensor to adapt to a wide range of applications through the use of a PC compatible Remote Programmer and step-by-step configuration software.
MyProx has the ability to tune out non-targeted metallic objects and sense an object at a field selectable distance. In addition, it can be used to sense the position of an object in multiple axes, allowing it to perform like a low end vision system for metallic objects. The AC and DC proximity sensors are avalible in M12, M18 and M30 sizes.
MyInc - Universal 58 mm Incremental Encoder with resolution up to 80.000 pulses:These encoders can deliver digital square-wave or sine-wave output signals in 1, 2 or 3 channels, with their complements for all available resolutions. For square signals, the internal interpolation in the encoder electronics brings the resolution up to 80 000 cpt.
The programming of the resolution is done via dip-switches which can program resolution
multiples of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 times the basic resolution of the optical disc.
The standard frequency response of the encoders is 300 kHz. For high resolutions values of
1 MHz and more could be reached.
Following features make the MyInc a universal encoder:
- Square wave and Sinus wave output versions
- Shafted and hollow shaft encoder with same modular concept
- Shaft Ø6 and Ø10 mm
- Hollow shaft Ø14mm, aluminium reduction hubs of Ø6, Ø8, Ø10 and Ø12 mm
- Robustness, excellent shock and vibration resistance
- High degree of protection IP 67 with special sealing flange option
- High resolutions available up to 80000 pulses in 3 channels with complements
- Simple programmable resolution through Dip switch, no software, no hardware required
- Universal electronic circuits from 4.75Vdc to 30Vdc
- High operating temperature performance: -30°C up to 100°C
- High frequency response performance of output signals: 300 kHz as standard